A lot of local festivals are celebrated in the valleys. Ladakh, Sikkim, Leh and Himachal Pradesh have such a beautifully decorated festival celebration that will amaze you. If you are trying to visit hill stations, don’t forget these colorful local festivals.
1. Naro Nasjal Festival, Ladakh:
2. Kalachakra Festival, Ladakh and Sikkim:
3. Sindhu Darshan Festival, Ladakh:
4. Kullu Dussehra, Himachal Pradesh:
5. Mandi Shivratri, Himachal Pradesh:
6. Lasoong, Sikkim:
7. Solung, Arunachal Pradesh:
8. Hornbill Festival, Nagaland:
9. Bohag Bihu Festival, Assam:
10. Nongkrem Dance Festival, Meghalaya:
11. Chapchar kut, Mizoram:
12. Hemis Festival, Ladakh:
Hope you enjoyed it. If you would like to share more festivals or share your feedback via comments below. Don’t forget to share with your friends!